中学生，5 - 8年级，有机会选择类或经验。此外，年级的学生将从事大型集体活动和模拟，注入的服务能力和解决澳门最大的贵宾厅题纳入课程并准备学生被告知，负责和参与公务员和领导者。
ixplore Registration Schedule:
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Each student’s #1 choice of an experience/class is not guaranteed. 学生们 will receive one of their five choices.
- Classes and experiences are generally designed for 7th & 8th graders OR 5th & 6th graders. There are also many classes that are for 5th through 8th graders.
- Signed iXplore Registration Forms are due later in October. After forms are due, 1we will assign your student to an ixplore experience/class.
- Who are the ixplore instructors?
- How are students enrolled for ixplore classes?
- How do parents know which ixplore class or experience my child will have?
- What does the school day/week look like for students who aren’t traveling?
- Will hot lunch be served during ixplore week?
- Will there be GRCS & GRPS transportation during ixplore week?
- Will parents need to complete or sign any permission slips or forms for my child to participate in ixplore Week?
- What are the costs for the classes and/or experiences?
- Will my child’s medical needs be attended to?
- How can parents get involved or support the week?
Generally speaking, classes and experiences are designed for 7th & 8th graders OR 5th & 6th graders. 学生们 in 5th through 8th grade are given the opportunity to select their top five choices of classes/experiences for ixplore Week. In rare cases, students receive their third or fourth choice class.
学生们 are to get parent permission and parent agreement before selecting classes.
Yes. If your child is traveling at all, you will need to complete a Medical Information & Consent Form. Without this Form, the student will NOT be able to participate. As instructors and class leaders are informed of every child’s medical needs, they will attend to them appropriately. Medical information on our students is held and kept confidential by GRCMS staff.